Marketing Manager – Saddle Creek, Germantown, TN
Based on Experience and Qualifications
General Manager, Saddle Creek
Primarily responsible for shopping center consumer marketing necessary to ensure awareness of store mix, drive retailer traffic/sales, direct the strategic development and implementation of property specific consumer events and PR plans. Direct and coordinate all digital communication efforts, foster and encourage store participation in order to maximize retailer sales performance.
- Brand Identity – responsible for managing and providing strategic guidance of property’s branding and implementation to ensure consistency across all marketing channels. Effectively build and communicate the strategic branding strategy across marketing properties and provide leadership for PR firm, ad agency, graphic designers and all supporting vendors. Support corporate/regional initiatives and innovative marketing techniques to maximize efficiency.
- Event Marketing – develop and execute annual event plans which are reflective of the property positioning and conducive to the needs of the local market, while driving retailer sales performance. Track and measure event success and modify as needed and create new events.
- Digital Marketing- oversee the property website and digital properties in conjunction with the marketing and operations initiatives. Ongoing duties include website management, targeted email marketing, social media strategy, influencer programs, customer insights and data collection, wifi implementation (tentative) and monthly reporting on all initiatives through a digital scorecard. Continue to research, evaluate and implement new and effective digital strategies, sharing best practices with corporate and other property marketing directors.
- Public Relations – effectively manage and utilize partner agency on development and execution of PR strategy, including media relations, event development, press release generation (events; seasonal fashion; gift giving; business news) and emergency response.
- Retailer Specific Marketing – establish strong tenant communication and partnerships; review stores current marketing approach and create collaborative marketing efforts to ensure retailer and property success.
- Community Development – develop individual and organizational consumer and business contacts within the community to build the property’s local market relationship and growth within the market. These relationships should reflect Perkins Rowe’s commitment to improve the quality of life in the communities we serve, while building the sales performance of the property.
- Performance & Reporting – responsible for the collection, reporting and analysis of retailer sales data, in addition to management of a mystery shopper program (where applicable), as tools to measure the performance of retailer operations and property marketing strategies. Utilize data to improve performance and return on investment in collaboration with individual stores and Corporate Retail Marketing.
- Leasing – support national and local leasing teams in understanding the local market (geography; demographics; existing and new retailer opportunities; other) in order to provide additional tools in securing an optimal occupancy rate.
- Project & Budget Management – develop and manage spending within timelines.
- Sponsorships – Assist in selling advertising, sponsorship and unique partnership opportunities throughout the property and achieving alternative revenue goals.
- Performance and Reporting – Provide scorecards and ROI/ROAS reports after marketing initiatives including paid media, events, campaigns, etc.
- Project & Budget Management – Align all marketing plans and budgets with corporate initiatives and best practices.
- Retailer Specific Marketing – Work with retailers on content creation and distribution across property marketing channels.
- 5 to 7 years of marketing experience, retail or property experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Mail Chimp or other email marketing platform, WordPress or other CMS, Sprout Social or other social tools, Google Analytics and other applicable platforms to perform duties.
- Experience with managing and executing a digital marketing plan including email marketing, social media, paid media (display, search, SEM), influencer campaigns and interactive experiences Qualified candidates may send a cover letter and resume to: Kenneth Taylor at KTaylor@trademarkproperty.com.