A Trademark Property Co. Design Intern supports the Director of Corporate Marketing and Director of Design and Innovation to deliver exceptional collateral to support our property and corporate marketing. A Design Intern will support design efforts of the Marketing team through the production of print, digital and social assets. They will also support the Director of Design and Innovation with property planning of public art, amenities, etc. The position requires a passion for everything design and will serve as a foundation for growth and future potential.
- Support the Director of Corporate Marketing on external and internal marketing projects.
- Support the Director of Design and Innovation on external and internal placemaking and property projects.
- Gain an understanding on a wide range of project types, from property and corporate marketing to place-making.
- Contribute to projects in a supporting role.
- Collaborate with other agencies and project teams.
- Become knowledgable on digital design, current industry design standards, the latest technologies and the Trademark Property Co. brand.
- Maintain consistent design standards in all work.
- A digital portfolio showcasing solid design skills and passion for design
- Experience in the graphic design field
- Desire to learn, grow and contribute at the highest level
- Versatile design capabilities
- A strong design sense around branding, interaction and user needs
- Basic understanding about user experience best practices and user-centered design
- Ability to follow a given design direction and work in a collaborative team environment
- Conceive innovative ideas to solve problems within design and technology constraints
- Works effectively with internal team members and clients, as needed
- Possess a strong attention to detail, but have the ability to balance a well-designed solution with time and budget constraints
- Solid proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other industry-grade tools
- Trademark Property Co. is seeking to fill a part-time or full-time internship position.
- Current students and graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Looking for the right combination of talent, chemistry, character, and passion.
- Working on-site at the Trademark Property Co. office in Fort Worth is required.
Qualified candidates please send your resume and portfolio to Jencey Keeton using subject line “Design Intern Application – First, Last Name”