Title: Digital Design Intern
Reports to: Senior Designer
Location: Corporate Trademark Office, Ft. Worth, Texas
Under the supervision of the Senior Designer, the Digital Design Intern will manage the job workflow and execute various aspects of graphic design. This position will work on both marketing and promotional initiatives as well as property and corporate branding and design to create a cohesive, recognizable brand statement. We’re an energetic team of creatives who value innovation, forward-thinking design and a work environment that promotes cooperative effort.
The position is responsible for supporting the Director of Corporate Marketing, Marketing Manager and On-Site Marketing Managers with the concept and creation of branding, marketing and leasing collateral including but not limited to brand creation, graphic design, photography, advertising assets, print collateral, digital collateral and collaboration in other marketing initiatives to support the company’s business objectives.
- Operate within in-house shared services to create original branding, designs and graphic content for Corporate marketing as well as property marketing.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to maintain an aesthetic and brand that reflects each project owner’s core values and ideals.
- Collaborate with Digital Content Specialist to create graphics for social media, web, email, contests and events.
- Review graphic materials with Marketing Manager to assess their validity and appropriateness for our brand
- Maintain graphic consistency across all deliverables.
- Develop artistic concepts with marketing team and supervise outside agencies as needed.
- Collaborate with a marketing team that consists of Digital Specialist and Marketing Manager responsible for property creative and shared services, with direct reports of Art Director and Digital Content Specialist and Photographer.
Must have the following key attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art or Graphic Design preferred.
- Retail industry experience a plus but not required.
- Dedication to graphic consistency and quality across all channels.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing on; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, social media management through vendors (such as Sprout Social) and website oversight.
- Proficiency with programs including; Microsoft Office & PowerPoint, MailChimp, Wufoo, Survey Monkey, Basecamp is a plus.
- Outstanding ability to multi-task coupled with excellent problem solving skills and exceptional attention to details.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong team management skills, balanced with an independent, take charge initiative required.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and possess a strong personal character with a commitment to integrity and ethical conduct.
Qualified candidates please send your resume and sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org