Title: Financial Analyst
Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
Reports to: Kyle Minter, Vice President – Finance
Ideal candidate would possess a finance degree and have a desire to develop within the real estate industry. Candidate should be enthusiastic and have a high energy level. Candidates should desire a flexible work environment and be willing to help out wherever needed. Candidates must have proficient Excel skills.
- College degree (Finance degree preferred).
- Real estate experience a plus.
- Argus experience a plus.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, intelligent, creative, flexible, have a great attitude, have strong technical aptitude and a desire to understand real estate investment processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Strong executive presence required.
- Preparing and modifying real estate project budgets, quarterly budget reforecasts, cash flow analysis, and pro-formas for individual real estate investments / developments.
- Assisting with monthly financial reporting, occupancy reporting and year end reconciliations.
- Monitor and analyze monthly tenant sales reports and create portfolio roll-up reports.
- Monitor monthly property accounts receivable collection reports.
- Review and monitor “at risk” retail tenants (sales kick-outs, co-tenancy, early termination rights, etc).
- Provide an analytical framework for decisions on capital spending and vendor management.
- Understand and advise of budget/forecast variances and corrective actions.
- Research and interpret complex lease provisions to assist with resolving tenant conflicts.
- Prepare lease deal analysis
- Analyze prospective tenant financial statements
- Preparing miscellaneous “what if” scenarios and cash flow projections.
- Helping finance group obtain and restructure debt and equity financing.
- Developing and maintaining corporate “Equity Build” analysis and updating personal net worth calculations as necessary.
- Management of draw submittal process.
- Importing and working with data in Argus software.
- Ensuring compliance with debt and equity reporting guidelines.
- Working on special projects such as acquisitions and divestitures and other projects.
Trademark Property Company www.trademarkproperty.com
Founded in 1992, Fort Worth-based Trademark is a 100-person firm that creates, invests in and operates retail, leisure and mixed-use properties taking a long-term view in meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of communities, retailers, owners and investors. The company’s focus is market dominant regional malls, lifestyle/specialty and town center properties across the US and community and power centers on a regional basis. Trademark for 20 years has successfully invested, operated and developed in multiple cycles. Trademark’s portfolio totals 6 Million sf in 6 states.
Trademark offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, 401 K and vacation/sick leave.
Interested professionals should send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.