Grove Ambassador at Waterside
$12.00 – $15.00 per hour (maximum of 20 hours per week)
Waterside Property Manager
Ideal candidate would be enthusiastic, energetic, welcoming and able to adapt quickly to changing situations. Main job functions would include being a guest services representative, catering to guest needs, as well as keeping watch over the safety and enjoyment of patrons in “The Grove”, an outdoor community gathering area located within the Waterside shopping center, a new mixed-use development on the west side of Ft Worth at Bryant Irvin Rd between Arborlawn and Recreation Drive. Critical skills and attributes include the attention to detail, problem solving, sense of urgency and good communications skills.
- Grove Ambassador hours will be between the hours of 3pm-8pm, 7 days a week
- Flexible part-time schedule of no more than 20 hours per week per employee
- Customer service focused with exceptional oral communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Trust and integrity
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Greet Grove Guests and let them know you are available to answer questions or assist with Grove Games, TV, etc.
- Check stock of Grove Game items daily and re-stock as needed. Be in touch with Management regarding any items that may need to be re-ordered.
- Change channels on the TV using the iPad as requested or in advance of big sporting events, etc
- Watch for the safety of patrons in the Grove and re-direct as appropriate if any rules are not being followed.
- Respond to any security incidents in the Grove or site-wide, making appropriate calls to police as needed.
- Periodically check the placement of Grove Games, tables and chairs and adjust as needed.
Trademark Property Company www.trademarkproperty.com
Founded in 1992, Fort Worth-based Trademark is a 100+person firm that creates, invests in and operates retail, leisure and mixed-use properties taking a long-term view in meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of communities, retailers, owners and investors. The company’s focus is market dominant regional malls, lifestyle/specialty and town center properties across the US, and community and power centers on a regional basis.