Victory Park is a 75 acre master-planned, urban mixed-use development in Downtown Dallas anchored by the American Airlines Center (home of the Dallas Mavericks and Stars); The House of Blues and W Dallas Hotel. Trademark is leading a repositioning and completion of the retail segment of Victory Park with an estimated Phase 1 opening in 2016 that will include best in class entertainment, dining and retail uses.
Victory Park Transformation:
• 165,000 sf of specialty retailers and restaurants existing with an additional 75,000 sf planned in Phase 1
• 577,000 sf of Class A office existing with another 450,000 sf planned
• 1, 366 residential units including W Residences existing, with another 2,467 planned or under construction – which will bring the population of Victory Park to approximately 6,000
• Rework the streetscapes and storefronts, improve the visual and pedestrian connectivity between Victory Park and American Airlines Center and add a new signage & wayfinding program
• Convert existing one-way couplet of Houston St. and Victory Ave. to two-way flow on both roads, and extend the Katy Trail