Hillside Village, formerly known as Uptown Village at Cedar Hill, is a 615,000-square-foot mixed-use open-air center in Cedar Hill, Texas strategically located in the midst of a dynamic retail hub less than 20 minutes south of downtown Dallas.
The popular center has over 70 tenants including F21 Red, H&M, James Avery, Papaya, The Children’s Place and Victoria’s Secret, as well as anchor retailers Dillard’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Barnes & Noble and Charlotte Russe.
Hillside Village recently finalized a multi-million dollar renovation, including…
• Improved connectivity for both pedestrian and vehicular traffic
• New landscaping, pots, and street tree program
• New property signage and graphics
• Redeveloped public spaces, adding adult and children play areas and outdoor seating
• Public art, shade structures, sculptures and more
H&M, F21 Red, Grimaldi's, Buckle, Charming Charlie, Charlotte Russe, Chico's, Express, Lane Bryant, Ulta, Victoria's Secret, Dillard's, Dick's
Coming Soon: Tuesday Morning, Wing Bucket, Fans United, Allure Nails