Victory Park Adds Five New Retail Tenants
DALLAS – (March 2, 2015) – Trademark Property Co. today announced five new restaurant and retail additions to Victory Park, the first wave of retail announcements in the district’s redevelopment. The new tenants bring more than 10,500 square feet of added retail, restaurant and service-related businesses to the district.
“With the sheer volume of activity and development in Victory Park right now, the leasing interest is contagious,” said Terry Montesi, CEO of Trademark. “Our focus is on crafting the right mix of retail, which is seen in the diversity of these new tenants and the needs they meet within the neighborhood. These deals are just the beginning. We’re in current negotiations with a number of tenants, and we’re excited to continue announcing new retail additions throughout the coming months.”
The following tenants are coming soon to Victory Park:
- BuzzBrews features an extensive 24-hour menu perfect for breakfast lovers, late-night cravings, and professionals on the go. The 4,612-square-foot restaurant will open their fourth Dallas location in the fall of 2015.
- Jimmy John’s gourmet sandwiches are made from fresh, natural ingredients and are available for dine-in, delivery and catering. The 1,767-square-foot restaurant is slated to open in spring 2015 at 2416 Victory Park Lane.
- Victory Park CrossFit is a fitness community that challenges, inspires and supports members to get in the best physical shape possible. The 2,523-square-foot space is scheduled to open in spring 2015 at 2312 Victory Park Lane.
The following tenants recently opened at Victory Park:
- Read Between the Lines is a stationary store that specializes in art prints, greeting cards, and wine and spirit bags. The 1,164-square-foot retail space is now open at 2412 Victory Park Lane.
- Simply Elegant is a full-service floral design store with services that range from same-day delivery of personalized arrangements to special events management. The 474-square-foot space is now open at 2424 Victory Park Lane.
In addition to these new tenants, Victory Park features more than 165,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and entertainment space, including: Chad Rookstool Salon, Cook Hall, Crossroads, Hard Rock Café, The Hanger, Havana Social Club, House of Blues, Kenichi, Medina Oven & Bar, Metro Tickets, Naga Thai Kitchen & Bar, Olivella’s Neo Pizza Napoletana, The Office of Angela Scott, Shooters and Victory Tavern. The Perot Museum of Nature & Science also is located within Victory Park. In addition, the district includes 621,000 square feet of Class-A office space; the 252-room W Dallas – Victory Hotel; and more than 1,700 residential units.
Victory Park is a property of UST XVI Victory Park, a German real estate investment fund managed by affiliates of Estein & Associates USA, Ltd. based in Orlando, Florida. UST XVI became an equity owner of Victory Park in 2005 and the sole owner of the Victory Park buildings in 2009. The 75-acre mixed-use development surrounds American Airlines Center, home of the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars, and is located in downtown Dallas at the intersection of Interstate 35, the Dallas North Tollway and Woodall Rodgers Freeway. Victory Station provides access to DART Light Rail and the Trinity Railway Express. The popular 3.5-mile jogging and bicycle path, The Katy Trail, is also directly accessible.
For more information about Victory Park visit victorypark.com.