Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Corporate Trademark Office, Ft. Worth, Texas
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Direct Reports: SVP Accounting, Human Resources Director, Information Technology Director
This position will be one of the key executives at Trademark, leading corporate operations, managing risk, driving financial accountability and monitoring Trademark’s business. The goal of the COO is to secure the functionality of business to drive sustainable growth while maintaining operational excellence.
This position will oversee our ongoing corporate operations, financial reporting, corporate profitability, processes and procedures and will be responsible for the efficiency of our business.
- Oversee corporate level and project level budgeting and financial reporting and drive corporate profitability.
- Oversee daily corporate operations.
- Lead corporate risk management and accountability efforts.
- Oversee performance standards for all departments, create and lead accountability measures for monitoring those standards.
- Monitor and recommend options to increase productivity through technology initiatives.
- Lead process to set and monitor goals for corporate performance and growth.
- Maximize performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Actively participate in the executive management of Trademark.
- Oversee legal responsibilities for the company, either through internal or external counsel.
- Develop, submit and review corporate executive reporting.
- Lead the corporate compensation strategy process and structure and benchmark versus industry standards.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Ten plus years of experience in senior operational and financial role or COO/CFO.
- Experience partnering with an executive team.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Accounting, IT.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and operations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, business acumen and work ethic.
- Must have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Real estate experience is strongly preferred.
Trademark offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, 401K and vacation/sick leave.
Qualified candidates please send your resume and sample work to email@example.com.