Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
Reports to: EVP Development
This position will provide contract administration and general administrative support for the Development Department with various project-related tasks, and assignments. Candidate should possess strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects. Candidate should demonstrate a high level of integrity and reliability and a strong work ethic. Candidate should desire a flexible work environment and be willing to help out wherever needed.
Specific areas of responsibility would include:
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to phone support, preparation and distribution of correspondence, calendar and scheduling, booking travel, meeting coordination, filing and copying.
- Manage project budget and monthly reporting of budget status.
- Helps coordinate and process contracts and approvals following company contracting policy and department procedures.
- Review, route for approval and process all contract/consultant related invoices.
- Process billing and receipt of development and constructions management fees on all projects.
- Manage timelines and reporting deliverables to internal management and ownership.
- Working closely with project teams to prepare and distribute monthly project update meeting presentation.
- Ensures that site files are organized, maintained and updated via document management system.
- Helps communicate, implement and monitor the department policies and procedures.
- Support Development Services through reporting and tracking of major initiatives and team goals. Develop reports to support senior level decision making.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administrative work.
- Experience in retail development helpful but not required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, manage, and analyze information.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects and processes.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities.
- May perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, creative, flexible and a have strong technical aptitude.
- Experience in creating and managing information and reports through Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Exposure to Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) a plus but not required.
- Knowledge and Experience with Microsoft Project, Sage. (Preferred)
Qualified candidates please send a resume to Susan Howell at email@example.com