Title: Executive and Personal Assistant CEO and COO
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Responsible for optimizing the CEO/COO’s time and promoting the corporate image by representing them and the company, internally and externally.
- Calendar – understand priority of meetings, recurring commitments, business vs. personal and providing proactive reminders.
- Travel – understand the priorities when coordinating travel: private vs. commercial, the impact of using private and how to anticipate who, when and how.
- Communicate – proactively follow up on any communication. Assess the urgency and importance of each situation and take the appropriate action.
- Strategic Planning – understand the CEO/COO’s role in the company’s Strategic Plan, and proactively ensure their commitments are met.
- Schedule and prepare for meetings: Weekly Huddle, Weekly Executive Committee, Monthly Managers, and Quarterly Employee.
- Project Related – maintain a basic understanding of each project, the project team members, stay informed to anticipate the level of involvement by the CEO/COO.
- Public Relations – communicate frequently with the Director of Marketing on requests submitted for the CEO’s participation and required preparation and feedback.
- Presentations – develop and create visual presentations.
- Ensure in the executive’s absence, that requests for action and information are answered or forwarded in a timely manner.
- Liaison with departments to understand operational needs and priorities.
- Be a collaborative and inclusive team member who listens to input/feedback and provides feedback to CEO/COO.
- Budget Analysis – meet with each department, review monthly and highlight variances.
- Conference Management / Support (ICSC, ULI, etc.)
- Coordinate grant recommendations for the Trademark Make a Difference Foundation and the Allison and Terry Montesi Family Fund.
- Work with all departments to coordinate and meet yearly commitments; Expense Management; Process Documentation; Contact Management Systems; Systems Integration (VTS, SharePoint, Box.com, Ring Central Platform, etc.)
- Be an extra set of eyes and ears to stay connected with what is happening culturally.
- Work closely with the COO to execute on strategic and operational initiatives.
- Proven experience as a high-level executive assistant.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Strong intellect with a high level of professionalism including verbal and written communication skills.
- College degree or some college preferable.
- Ability to keep personal and company details confidential.
- Ability to add to a positive transparent company culture.
Please forward resumes to Susan Howell at email@example.com