Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Corporate Trademark Office, Ft. Worth, Texas
Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
Reports to: Kyle Minter, Vice President – Finance
Ideal candidate would possess a finance degree and have a desire to develop within the real estate industry. Candidate should be enthusiastic and have a high energy level. Candidates should desire a flexible work environment and be willing to help out wherever needed. Candidates must have proficient Excel skills.
- College degree (Finance degree preferred).
- Real estate experience a plus.
- Argus experience a plus.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, intelligent, creative, flexible, have a great attitude, have strong technical aptitude and a desire to understand real estate investment processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Strong executive presence required.
- Preparing and modifying real estate project budgets, quarterly budget reforecasts, cash flow analysis, and pro-formas for individual real estate investments / developments.
- Assisting with monthly financial reporting, occupancy reporting and year end reconciliations.
- Monitor and analyze monthly tenant sales reports and create portfolio roll-up reports.
- Monitor monthly property accounts receivable collection reports.
- Review and monitor “at risk” retail tenants (sales kick-outs, co-tenancy, early termination rights, etc).
- Provide an analytical framework for decisions on capital spending and vendor management.
- Understand and advise of budget/forecast variances and corrective actions.
- Research and interpret complex lease provisions to assist with resolving tenant conflicts.
- Prepare lease deal analysis
- Analyze prospective tenant financial statements
- Preparing miscellaneous “what if” scenarios and cash flow projections.
- Helping finance group obtain and restructure debt and equity financing.
- Developing and maintaining corporate “Equity Build” analysis and updating personal net
- worth calculations as necessary.
- Management of draw submittal process.
- Importing and working with data in Argus software.
- Ensuring compliance with debt and equity reporting guidelines.
- Working on special projects such as acquisitions and divestitures and other projects.
Trademark Property Company www.trademarkproperty.com
Trademark Property Company is an operator, investor and developer of award-winning, mixed-use town centers, specialty, community, power centers and enclosed regional malls. In its over 25 years of business, Fort Worth, Texas-based Trademark has invested in or developed 16.4 million square feet of retail and mixed-use assets worth $3.5 billion. Trademark’s experienced team of 250 employees is responsible for approximately 9.1 million square feet of retail and mixed-use projects currently in operation or development/redevelopment.
Trademark offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, 401 K and vacation/sick leave.
Interested professionals should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.