LOCATION: Dallas, TX
This position is accountable for troubleshooting, repairs and performing preventive maintenance relative to the electrical, plumbing systems and physical structural elements of the shopping center.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Routinely inspects facility, troubleshoots and makes repairs to the electrical, lighting and plumbing systems
- Perform a variety of maintenance/minor repair activities on the interior/exterior areas of the property including, but not limited to, painting, drywall, structural elements, including parking lot and sidewalks, plumbing repairs, clears drain stoppages, interior and exterior lighting including lamp, fuse and ballast replacement in all common areas, rear corridors, stairwells and electrical rooms. Common area carpet and floor tile replacement as necessary. Door repairs, locks, handles, skylight glass, palm pot repairs and cleaning
- Operation and/or utilization of various hand and power tools/equipment to perform preventative maintenance, minor repairs and maintain cleanliness of center
- Assist other departments, including but not limited to, Marketing to setup events and Local Leasing with placement and repair of carts
- Perform the job in accordance with all applicable standards, policies and regulatory guidelines (i.e. OSHA standards) to promote a safe working environment
- Schedule and preform preventive maintenance programs as assigned by management.
- Ensure the appropriate inventory systems, records, files, safety data sheets, orders supplies, maintains equipment and tools
- May perform additional maintenance duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years building maintenance experience
- Ability to effectively present information to departmental management, employees, tenants, and outside contacts
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and prepare a well thought out effective solution.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Paint and drywall skills
- Knowledge of basic electrical and plumbing systems
- Understands safety rules, hazards and application of accident prevention measures
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Qualified candidates, please send a resume to GalleriaJobs@trademarkproperty.com