Location: Galleria Dallas – Dallas, TX
Are you a spitfire looking to make your mark on the world? Do you enjoy working with people, organizing details and navigating social media? If you have the heart of a marketer with a few years of experience, we’re looking for you! The Marketing Administrative Assistant (MA) position at Galleria Dallas performs administrative functions of a diversified nature to support marketing department initiatives.
- He/she assists in administrative tasks as marketing programs/events are planned, implemented and analyzed, along with retailer communication for promotional participation, merchant meetings, and other marketing-related programs focused on achieving department goals.
- The MA manages timely processing of invoices, department filing, meeting notes, vendor and media relations, updating of retailer contacts, in-center directional/advertising signage programs, website/social media postings and publicity documentation.
- He/She provides receptionist back-up coverage and must possess a cheerful smile and excellent customer service skills.
- The MA must retain and share knowledge of the center common area usage policies/procedures, as well as provide administrative assistance for tourism and leasing support programs.
- The MA also screens inquiries and requests from tenants, vendors, and the public, and responds to or resolves problems as qualified and/or directed by his/her supervisor and/or the General Manager.
- He/She reports to the Director of Marketing / Programming and provides support to the Assistant Director of Marketing, Associate Director of Marketing and the Concierge+ team.
- Two to four years administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Marketing department support experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate effective conflict resolution and customer service skills for interaction with customers, tenants, and co-workers
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative
- Work well independently and as a valued team player
- Ability to successfully collaborate with field and corporate team members as needed
- Must be flexible on work hours during key retail seasons and events (includes weekends and holidays.
This position is 85% administrative and 15% event/promotional
Interested candidates should submit their resume to GalleriaJobs@trademarkproperty.com.