Marketing and Programming Manager
Galleria Dallas, Dallas, TX
Galleria Dallas is contemplating a transformational redevelopment which will change the way guests use our building. The old saying, “If you build it, they will come” is no longer applicable in today’s retail environment. Today, the approach is “If you build it, program it and promote it, they will come.” We need a creative thinker to lead Galleria Dallas’ marketing team through this new approach. The new Marketing and Programming Manager will be responsible for marketing a brand new product, something unlike any typical mall.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Strategic marketing – Develop and execute an annual marketing plan which utilizes all platform programs, drives the property’s marketing initiatives and positively impacts the center’s core financial objectives.
· Conceive, incubate, manage and grow programming for the new planned public spaces at Galleria Dallas. Establish relationships with community and business partners to promote the new public spaces and develop a full schedule of events. Develop programming which stimulates all five senses. Introduce programs which are artful, experiential, memorable, meaningful, tactile and authentic.
· Identify all opportunities for sponsor activation, direct implementation of these activations and proof of performance.
· Be the brand manager for every touch point and communication representing Galleria Dallas.
· The guest is at the center of everything. Build on Concierge+ to offer meaningful services and experiences for our guests.
· The retailer is our customer. Build retailer partnerships and help retailer’s sales blossom.
· Introduce surprise and delight to the guest experience. Whether it be art, music or something else, create a sense of discovery to each guest’s visit.
· Engage guests with a sense of heart. Offer programming which is meaningful and builds affinity for the shopping center.
· Direct sales and revenue generation through media assets and mall programming.
· Direct public relations development and communication to enhance Galleria Dallas’ image in the community.
· Oversee ad agency management and creative.
· Drive tourism marketing, strategy, fulfillment and activations.
· Supervise a talented, motivated marketing staff and help them grow.
· Minimum 8 years of marketing experience.
· Knowledge of pop culture.
· Strong social media skills.
· Creative, forward-looking thinker.
· Ability to build strong relationships.
· Ability to lead a team.
· Ability to stay calm under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work during non-office hours, weekends and holidays.
Qualified candidates, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org