Title: Portfolio Assistant
Reports to: Manager – Sustainability, Audits & Training
Location: Corporate Office, Fort Worth, TX
The Portfolio Assistant is responsible for administrative assistance for the following positions: EVP – Portfolio Management, SVP – Asset Management, as well as assisting the Property Management team with various tasks.
Specific Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Assist property management group by entering all invoices into system.
- Be the logistical clearing house for property requests – contracts needing execution, expense reports, PTO Requests, etc;
- Assist in gathering of reporting metrics for the monthly Portfolio Project Review Meeting.
- Coordinate details related to EVP Portfolio’s Annual Performance Reviews across the TDMK portfolio – approximately 15 reviews;
- Coordinate travel details and calendar for EVP – Portfolio Management and SVP – Asset Management;
- Manage EVP-Portfolio Management’s calendar and meetings, to include proactively scheduling client/partner meetings. Also track number and dates of property visits to ensure each project is seen at least 2x per year;
- Assist property management group with the day-to-day operations and tenant relations through the coordination of tenant requests and administration of maintenance services;
- Assist with property transitions/on-boarding of new tenants and vendors;
- Manage operational work orders, assist with maintaining roof leak logs and warranty requests, file inspection reports, coordinate and schedule vendor RFPs, create and maintain property equipment inventory and preventative maintenance schedule, and coordinate status updates and completion with Operations Maintenance Manager;
- Assist with obtaining tenant sales and social media information for monthly property reports;
- Manage database of tenant and vendor insurance certificates of insurance (COIs);
- Send tenant letters for annual tenant reconciliations and escalations and respond to inquiries;
- Serve as first point of contact for tenant calls and requests, and communicate with tenants as requested by Property Mangers;
- All other projects as needed and assigned by property operations group.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 3 to 5 years’ previous Administrative Assistant experience, including real estate experience and working with tenant leases (commercial real estate preferred);
- Candidate must have exceptional MS Office skills;
- Candidate should desire a flexible work environment and be willing to assist other departments as needed.
- Customer focused oral and written communication skills;
- Priority setting, decisiveness, organization and time-management skills;Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor;
- Organization, planning and problem-solving skills required;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Great communication skills and comfortable having challenging conversations with tenants or vendors.
Qualified candidates please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org