Position Title: Property Operations Administrator
Reports To: General Manager
The Property Operations Administrator is responsible for day-to-day operations support of the center, with a focus on tenant relations, the guest experience, and maintaining high standards across the property supporting the General Manager and the Management Team, along with performing a broad range of generalist support. The Property Operations Administrator must be personable and capable of building strong working relationships with all employees at all levels. As a key member of the property leadership team, the primary objective is to increase the value of the property through effective center management. Must be able to protect sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers calls, relays messages, greets and directs visitors.
- Provides clerical and other office administrative support duties for staff, including tasks related to the workload of the Management team
- May assist other departments when necessary, including monitoring Security and Management radio transmissions, reporting Housekeeping and Maintenance issues
- Handles incoming mail and sorts for delivery to office staff
- Manages inventory for office services (office supplies, kitchen supplies, etc.)
- Maintains current Tenant Certificates of Insurance, issue insurance default notices when necessary
- Assists Marketing Director in collection of monthly gross sales from permanent and temporary tenants
- Prepares reports on a monthly, weekly and daily basis as required by partnership agreements, as requested by other Management team members, and as required by lease language
- Supports routine operational duties such as receipt of deliveries, directing vendors and approving access.
- Attends weekly staff meetings and prepares staff meeting minutes.
- Serves as a liaison between the General Manager and tenants, customers, vendors and contractors.
- Cross-training to include occasional preparation of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reports.
- Assists with first line data entry in support of Accounts Payable.
- Creates, designs and modifies memos and other tenant communications as directed by the General Manager.
- Assists with collection of monthly and quarterly sales from permanent and temporary Tenants.
- Reads and responds to guest complaints and feedback related to the property within 24-48 hours.
- Serves as Manager on Duty in absence of the General Manager (including some Saturday, Sunday or Holiday coverage)
- Assists the General Manager in the representation of the Annapolis Towne Centre at the Chamber of Commerce, Visitors Bureau, Tourism organizations and other miscellaneous civic organizations.
- Personable, polished and professional with a positive attitude
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication skills (written + verbal)
- Excellent computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proven problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Able to cope with shifting priorities difficult situations and deadlines.