Title: Vice President, Event Programming and Customer Experience
Reports to: Executive Vice President Portfolio
Direct reports: TBD
Responsible for developing a program of events for a nation-wide portfolio of retail and mixed-use projects with goals of improving the customer experience, driving footfall and increasing sales. Additionally, the Vice President will work to monetize programs and events via corporate sponsorships.
Specific Areas of responsibility would include:
- Event programming – work in concert with corporate marketing and on-site property teams, using market research to develop extensive schedules of event programming focused on creating experiential environments that are appealing to stakeholders 365 days per year.
- Sponsorships – develop a national network of prospects interested in leveraging Trademark’s portfolio of high-traffic locations for product rollouts, promotional events and general brand awareness.
- Customer Experience – work with on-site property teams and the Director of Guest Services to provide the highest level of service to our guests, while minimizing user friction.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in experiential programming, entertainment, hospitality or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives and interface with all levels of the organization.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exposure to cutting edge research tools including device driven analytics.
Qualified candidates please send a cover letter and resume to Steve Sumell.